My son and I finally built my new PC. My killer machine.
- 2.40 gigahertz Intel Core2 Quad Q6600
- 64 kilobyte primary memory cache
- 4096 kilobyte secondary memory cache
- 4096 Megabytes Installed Memory
- Slot 'DIMM1' has 2048 MB
- Slot 'DIMM3' has 2048 MB
- Slot 'DIMM2' is Empty
- Slot 'DIMM4' is Empty
- 934.79 Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity
- 2 LITE-ON DVDRW LH-20A1S [CD-ROM drive]
- ST3500630AS [Hard drive] (500.11 GB) -- drive 1
- WDC WD1500ADFD-00NLR5 [Hard drive] (150.04 GB)
Display and More
- EVGA 512-P3-N801-AR GeForce 8800GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP (Ready SLI Supported Video Card )
- Samsung SyncMaster [Monitor] (22.0"vis, )Wide screen LCD Monitorr
- Logitech X-230 32 watts RMS 2.1 Black Speaker System
- Antec P182 Gun Metal Black 0.8mm cold rolled steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Everything, from the case to the power supply and memory slots was built with a cutting edge perspective. I want this one to last five years before it is totally outdated.
I mean check out this power supply-- sheesh.
Almost Ready on My Desk
The Other Desk in My Office
Dave and Noah Admire Our Work